COUNTY COVID MANDATE UPDATE!
Starting Sept. 22, businesses must verify vaccination or negative testing (within 3 days) and must ask each customer for photo identification and proof full vaccination or negative test result and ensure the names match on the records provided for everyone 12 years and older. YOU CAN EMAIL US VERIFICATION TO KEEP ON FILE to Paint@StarryNiteStudios.com
Masks are still required indoors, even if you show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
You can show proof of vaccination by showing photo ID and one of the following items:
- Your CDC vaccination record card or a copy or photo of your card presented with your identification card to verify name.
- Yourdigital vaccine record issued by the State of California
- Documentation from your healthcare provider stating you’re fully vaccinated
People who are not vaccinated must show a negative COVID-19 test result received in the past three days. The results must be from a nucleic acid (PCR) or antigen test that detects a COVID-19 infection. These tests are available through your healthcare provider, county-run sites, and state-run sites. A letter from your healthcare provider stating the result of your COVID-19 test and the date the test was performed can also be used as proof. Results from at-home COVID-19 tests are not acceptable documentation and should not be used for this purpose.
- Offering in person family friendly paint🎨 (and sip🍷) classes! Advanced ticket purchase is required. Visit our events calendar to look at our painting options!
- NOW BOOKING PRIVATE & BIRTHDAY PARTIES AS WELL! CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE!
- We will continue to offer VIRTUAL online paint events as well.
- Sign up for our Newsletter for exclusive news and discounts!