WEEKLY PUBLIC EVENTS: Paint Parties (General Information)
Public paint parties are offered Thursday-Friday at 7pm, Sat. at 1pm and 5pm, at our Streets of Brentwood studio located at 2545 Sand Creek Rd., #136. The cost is $39 per person and ages 7 and up are welcome to come paint. A selection of wine, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks are available for sale. No outside alcohol allowed. You can bring food to our studio. Come with a group or come solo! Purchase your tickets on our website or in our studio! We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel outside that 48-hour window we will either transfer your ticket or give you a gift card for future use but NO REFUNDS will be given.
- Birthday/private Parties are available for kids on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-12pm, and some Sundays at 4-6pm. Adult parties are available at additonal times, ask Susan when you make a general inquiry. You may come 30 minutes prior to the start time to decorate your table and set up any food or drink you might bring.
- KID Party 6yo-16yo: For $349.00 you can invite UP TO 10 painters who will paint on an 11×14” canvas board with instruction. Each additional child is $20. If you want larger canvases please see “Adult Party” pricing info below.
- KID Party 4yo-5yo: For $349.00 you can invite UP TO 10 painters who will paint on an 12×12″ canvas with instruction. Each additional child is $20. The instruction time for this age group is shorter and the paintings are SIMPLER but the overall party time is the same.
- ADULTS Party: For $460.20 you can invite UP TO 10 painters who will paint on a larger 16×20” canvas with instruction. Each additional painter is $46.02
- A deposit of 100% of the base package price is due at time of booking to reserve your space. The remaining balance (if any) will be collected at the beginning of your event.
- A “Happy Birthday” digital invite is available upon request for you to email or print out for your guests.
- A “Happy Birthday” Banner will be hung up and is customizable for the “end of event photoshoot”
- We have a 72–hour cancellation policy. Failure to give notice within 72 hours of the event will result in forfeiture of deposit. No exceptions.
- Painting instruction will start promptly 15 minutes after your party start time. Instruction lasts 1 – 1:15/30 hour with a 15 minute dry break usually half way through. Your instructor can let you know more precisley when the break is once a painting has been selected.
- All parties must be concluded by the end of the two hours. Any party exceeding two hours will incur a $75 late charge per half hour.
- We can do custom artwork for your event for an additional fee of $25.00 dollars. Or you can select a painting from our Calendar page or Painting Gallery page.
- A table for food and gifts will be provided with a table covering. All other decorations will be the client’s responsibility.
For OFF-SITE Parties: You provide the location for a private party, the tables and chairs, and we provide everything needed for a 2-2.5 hour paint party with your friends! We do KID parties and ADULT parties!
- For private off-site parties our starting package is $796.50. This covers the first 15 painters. Each additional painter up to a maximum of 60 painters is $53.10.
- A deposit of 50% of the starting package is required to book a private party.* We accept all major credit cards and cash!
- We can do custom artwork for your event for an additional fee of $25.00 dollars.
- **We have a 14-day cancellation policy on private parties. Parties cancelled outside of this window will forfeit their deposit.
- All supplies for a 16×20″ canvas painting are included.
- For Virtual Events or Fundraisers please email Susan Knight email@example.com for specifics.